A sampling of work in motion. Demo reel contents:
1. Character design, modeling, texturing, rigging, and animation for a work in progress shepherdess character. Base mesh in 3ds Max, sculpted and hand-painted in ZBrush, rigged in Max and exported to Unity3d. Video captured from within a Unity3D web player.
2. Character design, modeling, texturing, rigging, and animation for Emoko, a virtual social space and web browser for the PC. (Background environment, tank top, and jacket bump map by Matthew Nolan, and hair sheen effect by Weston Tracy.)
3. Waves and surf Environment FX via textures and animated shaders for The Suffering, an action game by Surreal Software, for PS2 and PC. (Character creation and animation by Surreal Software artists.)
5. Rigging and animation for Greysoul, an indie RPG for PC. (Character modeling by Project Greysoul artists.)
6. Character design, modeling, texturing, shaders, rigging, and animation for a work-in-progress freelance project on bike safety.
7. Character design, model, textures, rigging, and facial animation for Quin, a work-in-progress personal project. I used FaceFX for the lip-sync animation.
Music by Air France ”Collapsing at Your Doorstep”